Monday, January 1, 2018

How to Make Publicity Posters for Your Book (Part 2)

If you need to make publicity posters for your book or any other project, the solution is as close as your smartphone.  When I wanted to up my poster game for my book Zombie Complex, I found several poster creation apps in the Google Play store.

I used the app, Poster Maker, to create these posters.  While the user interfaces aren't always the easiest, the available fonts and backgrounds really give these publicity posters a professional feel.


I was able to use PosterMaker in conjunction with photographs that I already had on my phone.  Fortunately, I had plenty of suitable photos available.  I think this one captures the creepiness of urban Atlanta at night and has a bit of a zombie feel.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...