Sunday, August 5, 2018

If you liked Zombie Cage, you'll love Zombie Complex!

I really appreciate everyone who took the time to read my new short story, Zombie Cage.  I hope you found it an intense journey into the heart of a zombie apocalypse.  It was fun to write and I hope fun to read.  I hope some of you leave reviews on Amazon.com to provide me with some feedback and to attract even more readers.

If you liked the little taste of zombie action that you got in Zombie Cage, you'll love my novel, Zombie Complex.  It chronicles the fight of a very realistic and diverse set of people caught up in a zombie apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...