Friday, August 17, 2018

Read "Dog Walk of the Apocalypse" for Free

Interested in a free read?  This weekend from August 17th through August 19th, 2018, you can download my short story "Dog Walk of the Apocalypse" for free on Amazon.  You can read it on your Kindle, Kindle App, or free Kindle Anywhere on your PC.



This short story literally was a lost chapter from my novel Zombie Complex.  I went in a slightly different direction with the narrative of the novel but I liked what I had written.  I went ahead and adapted it to a short story format so that I could share it with you.  I really hope you enjoy it.  If you do, I invite you to check out Zombie Complex.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...