Monday, February 10, 2020

Read "Howling at the Moon" from the WolfPack Authors


Like many of you, I've been saddened by the horrible wild fire images coming out of Australia for the past few months.  If you've wondered how you can help, I'd like to direct your attention to Howling at the Moon.  It's the latest charity anthology from the #WolfPack Authors writing group.  The anthology features great short stories from wonderful indie authors and all profits will benefit Australian Fire Relief.


I contributed what I think is one of my best zombie short stories to the Anthology and I'm sure you'll love it.  I'm really proud to play at least a small role in helping provide some relief for the situation in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...