Sunday, July 8, 2018

Zombie Complex - V2 Release

I've been working on a number of new stories each of which will ultimately blossom into novelettes, novellas, or even a full-length novel.  I have a number of new and continuing characters in the works.  However, in the meantime, I was able to have an editor take a fresh look at my original novel Zombie Complex.  She found a number of places where a comma would help, a few typos, some double words, a sentence or two that could be reworded, and a couple of other things that needed fixing in my original work.  It was a bit humbling.  However, the suggestions would substantially improved the quality of the novel.  Thus, I jumped in and fixed all that needed fixing.  The result is a new edition of Zombie Complex.  Inside the cover page, it says, "V2."  If you haven't read the book yet, I think you'll enjoy it even more!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...