Saturday, March 3, 2018

Zombie Complex Receives A 5-Star Book Review

As a writer, I'm always thrilled when I see that people are reading and liking my work.  I was over the moon, when I learned that another kind reader has taken the time to leave a book review for Zombie Complex on Amazon.com.  This time it earned 5-Stars!  Here is the review edited slightly for spelling:

Zombie Complex:  The Battle for Chattahoochee Run is a very simple read , that does not mean it is not a wonderful story. Just the opposite , it is well thought out, no weird names viruses or complex reasons why the people die and come back as zombies. If I day any more other than that I will be giving away spoilers. So , just take a chance . I did and I am looking forward to the next installment.

I am working on another book centered around the Zombie Complex.  Reviews like this just add to the momentum and up my motivation!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...