Monday, September 10, 2018

Find Great Indie Fiction at Fauph Talk Fiction

Have you noticed a mysterious symbol on my blog?  It's a strange looking thing isn't it?  Is that logo a person with a goatee?  Is it a man shrugging his shoulders?  It's definitely an intriguing graphic.  What is it?




Don't worry I haven't joined a secret society.  There is no master plan to control the planet.  However, there is a new place to go if you are looking for interesting reads from new Indie Authors.  It's called Fauph Talk Fiction.  It's a website that was created to "help promote new writers, and help readers discover new voices in the world of writing."  They asked if I'd like to feature my work on their site and I jumped at the chance.  They created a really nice author profile and featured my first novel Zombie Complex.  It was a great to receive some support out of the blue for my marketing efforts as an indie author.

If you are a reader who enjoys discovering new authors, check Faugh Talk Fiction out.  They've already added talented writers like Ellie Douglas, Sarah Katz, J.W. Crawford, Jackie Dahlhaus, and Jeff Demarco.  It should be a fun space and a great place to learn about interesting indie authors and discovering their works.  If you are an independent author, it looks like a great platform for getting the word out about your work and it also has an interesting and helpful blog called writingstrong.

I'm excited to be featured on Fauph Talk Fiction and I hope the platform proves useful to authors and readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...