Monday, May 11, 2020

Zombie Drabble: The Woman is Strong

     "I don't think I can deal with this," Randy said shaking his head.
     "I know," Mike replied.  "The prospect of being disemboweled makes me shudder."
     "We can't go out there," Randy continued.  "We might die."
     "The dead are so," Mike paused wiping his tears, "grotesque."
     "I'm hot, I'm tired, I'm hungry," Mike continued.  "I'm so thirsty."
     "I'm parched too."
     A slender figure in black emerged from the shadows.  It was Sandra.  She had a shotgun, she racked the slide, and she opened the door.
    "Where are you going?" Randy asked.
    "I’m hungry and I can't wait for you girls forever."


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...