Thursday, March 29, 2018

Darn Real World

I have a long list of writing ideas that are spinning about in my head.  They need to escape onto paper and into books, novellas, and short stories.  Unfortunately, my real world employer has eliminated my department and my job.  While I have a couple of months to go and a bit of severance after that, but I do need to focus my energies on finding a job.  Unless something materializes in the next couple of weeks, it will likely be slow going before I can release another bit of fiction.  But, the stories keep on happening in my brain and they will eventually escape!


[Update 4/20 - I landed a new position so that stories can go on!]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...