Friday, January 25, 2019

Did you find Zombie Complex

Every once in awhile, I'll leave a copy of Zombie Complex:  The Battle for Chattahoochee Run just laying out so a potential reader can find it.  I've left copies of in airports, in shopping centers, on commuter trains, and in lots of Little Free Libraries.  I always hope that these complementary copies are found, read, and enjoyed.  If you find and enjoy Zombie Complex, give me a shout on Twitter or leave a review about it on Amazon.  

A free copy of Zombie Complex awaits a reader in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

I'd hate to think that cleaning people just sweep them up and throw them away.  That would be such a waste!   If you find Zombie Complex laying out, give out a great big social media shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...