Thursday, May 7, 2020

What's in the "Worlds of Pain" blog?

Thanks for visiting Worlds of Pain.  If you are a fan of the zombie genre, I think you'll find lots to read on this blog.  You'll find flash fiction, short stories, a longer 6-part serial short story, and even short poems (zombie haiku, zombie cinquains, and even goofy zombie limericks).  

Ultimately, this is an author blog and I hope to gain your support as a reader.  I hope you'll be entertained--and perhaps shocked and horrified--by your visit and that you'll find yourself comfortable with my writing style, level of violence and gore, and story content.  I hope that you'll enjoy my novel and my short stories.  Your purchases and Amazon reviews help fuel my writing efforts and make it easier to carve out time away from the real word.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Cinquain Poem: The Quiet

No planes No trains or trucks No cars or highway roar Just the still of night, moans, screams, and gunshots! For you writers and poets out t...